Alaska Airlines has several daily flights from Anchorage to Dillingham. It’s a short 50 minute flight over mountains and the Bristol Bay low lands. Our travel agent can assist you with your travel arrangements.
Dillingham to Alaska King Salmon Adventure’s Nushagak River Lodge
Freshwater Air will bring you to our camp from Dillingham. Enjoy the scenic, fifteen minute flight in their Grumann Goose. These amphibious aircraft are the perfect “Alaskan Taxis.” Your adventure begins with a river landing on the Nushagak and delivery right up on the beach to our Alaskan Salmon Fishing camp.
What to Bring
Purchase your Licenses & Permits here.
Recommended Clothing & Gear List
- Long underwear
- 5 pair of woo/blend/fleece socks
- 5 pair regular socks
- Long sleeved chamois or wool-type shirts
- T-shirt & shorts (just in case!)
- Casual pants or jeans
- Medium weight jacket
- Rain gear (pants & jacket)
- Insulated rubber knee boots
- Camp shoes
- Small dry bag for the boat to protect valuables
- Fingerless fishing gloves
- Rain & sun hats
- Toiletries & personal items
- Sunscreen & lip balm
- Medium weight sleeping bag
- Alcohol, hard liquor, tobacco (can be bought in Dillingham)