Thinking of going to Alaska? Allow AKSA to treat you to the finest King Salmon fishing in Alaska.[proper_contact_form]
Why fish with Alaska King Salmon Adventures on the Nushagak River?
- More kings return to the Nushagak River than any other river in Alaska
- Fly-in-only access keeps the Nushagak remote and pristine, preventing the crowds experienced on other rivers in Alaska
- Our guests average 20-40 kings per boat, per day & 40+ fish days are common
- After a day’s fishing, take a nice, hot shower while your guides fillet, portion, vacuum pack, and freeze your catch
- Most anglers bring home 50 to 60 pounds of fillets
Plain and simple, you’ll catch more Kings with Alaska King Salmon Adventures on the Nushagak River!